The hooded ripstop bomber length jacket with heat pressed placquet and welt pocket.
- Premium ECO down insulation (poly-filled).
- Vegan fur on the hood to protect the face from cold wind
- Heavy duty PVC rip stop outer shell with water repellent coating finish.
- Embossed jacquard pattern ultra micro polar fleece lining.
- Attached hood with easy adjustable string and toggles with rubber tube.
- Engineered high neck for cold wind face protection with embossed ultra soft micro polar fleece inside collar.
- Detachable zip-off bib with mesh overlay inside hood lining with one way heavy duty locking zipper with finger contour zipper puller.
- Concealed center front YKK zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket flap.
- Rubberized coated canvas tape trim under front placket.
- 2 metal air vents under arm holes.
- 2 angled welt chest pockets with zipper closure.
- 2 lower hand pockets with hidden cylinder snaps closure. Micro fleece lined pocketing for extra warmth and comfort.
- 2 multi media large interior zip pockets for phone / wallet / mini Ipad.
- Adjustable velcro rubber tab embossed with POINT ZERO logo on the sleeves lets you lock in heat.
- Knuckle guard rounded bottom sleeves construction maximizing both functionality and fashion.
- Stretch knitted storm rib cuffs with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
- Embossed self fabric patch on shoulder.
- Our trademarked articulated sleeve design
- Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
- worn comfortably up to -35°C climate control jacket ( up to -31 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 27-1/2” / 70cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester embossed ultra micro polar fleece. Filling: 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash in cool water.