As our stores gradually reopen, our top priority remains providing you with a safe and attentive customer experience. We have put many measures in place that allow us to ensure your health and that of our employees.
Our teams are ready to get back to providing you with exceptional customer service and ensuring you always look your best. We would like to sincerely thank you for the support and patience you have shown us during these unprecedented circumstances.
Some of these measures could slow down service or cause waiting times. We will try to minimize their impact on your in-store experience. Your understanding and cooperation make a difference, and we are very grateful.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Scheduled Openings – Friday, June 12th
- White Oaks Mall, London
- Conestoga Mall, Waterloo
- Fairview Park Mall, Kitchener
- Cambridge Centre, Cambridge
- Stone Road Mall, Guelph
- Georgian Mall, Barrie
- Cataraqui Town Centre, Kingston
- Bayshore Mall, Nepean
Scheduled Openings – Sunday, June 14th
- St. Laurent Shopping Mall, Ottawa
Scheduled Openings – Friday, June 19th
- Upper Canada Mall, Newmarket
- Mapleview Mall, Burlington
- Limeridge Mall, Hamilton
- Markville Mall, Markham
- Pen Centre, St. Catharines
Scheduled Openings – Thursday, June 25th
- Bramalea City Centre, Brampton
- Square One, Mississauga
- Dixie Outlet Mall, Mississauga
- Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough
- Fairview Mall, North York
*Mall hours will vary, please check with our local mall for hours of operation.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented to ensure the health and safety of our Associates and Clients:
- Daily Employee Health Screening
- Mandatory for all clients to wear face masks and sanitize hands prior to entering our stores (disposable face masks and hand sanitizer will be available)
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our stores
- All of our Associates are required to wear face masks and wash / sanitize their hands after each client interaction.
- We are encouraging touchless payment by debit / credit card.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of commonly touched areas.
- Returns/Exchanges and try-on items will be steamed and quarantined for 24 hours before being returned to the sales floor.
- Limit try-on items to only items that require alterations.
- Limit number of changing rooms.
- Change rooms will be cleaned with disinfectant after each use.
- Limited number of clients in our store at one time to ensure
- Safety protocol for alteration measurements
- Our associates wear a face mask and a face shield
- Our associates will sanitize their hands before and after
- Our associates will remain behind you during the pinning process.
- Offering more ways to shops
- Shop online
- Pick-up in-store or Curb Side
- Private Shopping by appointment (after hours)
- Mobile concierge for fittings